When seasons collide what’s left to do but mix it up with a coffee infused raspberry daiquiri.
Coffee and a hint of spicy chocolate tempered by the sweet tang of fresh raspberries and rum. This combo could be the start of several different drinks. Blended and topped with whipped cream it’s a dessert in a glass. Or serve it in a tall glass topped with fizzy water for a delicious summer sipper.
Coffee Infused Raspberry Daiquiri
- 6 ounces coffee infused rum
- 2 ounces orange liqueur optional, I used triple sec and sort of wished I had left it out, if I had used Cointreau I might feel different
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 tsp cocoa I used leftover spiced hot chocolate mix
- 1-3 tsp sugar or simple syrup
- combine ingredients and puree, strain to remove raspberry seeds. Shake vigorously. Serve up or on the rocks. Garnish with a fresh raspberry or wedge of lime