this post was created in collaboration with SeekOut Seltzer while this is a sponsored post it is with product that I believe in with a company that reflects my values. Plus, I really like their products. The opinions are entirely my own.
We’ve got a long weekend ahead of us, the beginning of a long hot summer. What better way to get it started and keep it going than this light and refreshing and just barely boozy take on a piña colada made with SeekOut Real Hard Seltzer’s Pineapple+Passionfruit and coconut water.
SeekOut Real Hard Seltzer Session Piña Coladas
makes 2 low ABV, high TLC cocktails
- 1 12 ounce can of SeekOut Pineapple + Passion Fruit Real Hard Seltzer
- 8 ounces of coconut water
- 1/2 a fresh lime
- 2 ounces dark rum of choice optional
- 2 ounces pineapple juice optional
- fresh pineapple cherry, and or lime for garnish
- 2 paper cocktail umbrellas for garnish
- in a pint, or fluted piña colada glass, combine 4 ounces coconut water, and a squeeze of fresh lime (1/4 quarter of a lime or about 3/4 teaspoon)
- add six ounces of the pineapple passion fruit hard seltzer
- top with ice
- then top with 1/2 to 1 ounce of dark rum like meyers or kraaken and/or 1 ounce of pineapple juice
- the juice adds a nice sweetness if you have it and/or adds that extra something if you choose to omit the rum but the drink is delightful without it
- give a quick stir and garnish your heart out, repeat as necessary
Tried this recipe?Mention @recipefiction or tag #recipefiction!
Leave a Reply