this post was created in collaboration with SeekOut Seltzer while this is a sponsored post it is with product that I believe in with a company that reflects my values. Plus, I really like their products. The opinions are entirely my own.
Get your Brit on while drinking local with this flavorful take on a PImm’s Cup.
I’ve never been to a polo match and my extravagant hat collection isn’t what it used to be but I can get behind this British summer tradition. Light, refreshing, and complex- a Pimm’s Cup made with SeekOut’s key lime+mint hard seltzer is the ideal hot weather sipper.
I used nectarines for my summer fruit but oranges or strawberries are also more traditional favorites.
Don’t get me wrong, I love these hard seltzers on their own and I’ll always advocate for traditional cocktails done traditionally but it’s been delightful that the two combine so well. As I work to develop these cocktail recipes there have some misses and also some satisfying surprises like the session piña colada and some others yet to be formally written down. It’s a tough job but somebody’s got to do it 😝😝
SeekOut Key Lime and Mint Pimms Cup
- 2 ounces Pimms
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber plus more for garnish if desired
- 2 tsps fresh lime juice (about half a limes worth)
- 1/4 cup chopped nectarine or fruit of choice
- 12 ounce can of SeekOut Key Lime + Mint Real Hard Seltzer
- Combine chopped cucumber, nectarine, and Pimms in a pint glass and muddle
- Fill two tall glasses with ice, garnishing with one long slice of cucumber and a few pieces of nectarine, if desired
- Divide PImms mixture between the two ice filled glasses and top with the key lime+mint hard seltzer