On the coffee snob scale I think I fall somewhere between Chock Full of Nuts (I’m not even sure that is still for sale but I do love the old theme song) and a bean with flavor notes longer than my arm that requires a specific temperature and method of brewing or pressing or distilling.
Often my morning coffee starts hot and ends up cold (in this case ice cold, as I’ve taken to freezing the leftovers) Also I’ll admit it I prefer a dark roast. So my fancy iced coffee might not be your fancy iced coffee and the Irish? I’ll leave that up to you too. I’d go Irish Whiskey but Baileys a touch of Baileys if you prefer more sweet would be nice too.
Fancy F’N Iced Coffee
- Enough Coffee Ice Cubes to fill your vessel of choice
- 2 ounces cold coffee or Irish Whiskey or Baileys or a combo of all of the above.
Chocolate or Vanilla Whipped Cream to top
- heavy whipping cream
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- water or whiskey
- Add Coffee Ice Cubes to your glass
- Add Liquids of choice- my favorite is 2 ounces of irish whisky and 2 ounces of cold coffee in a tall glass- just don’t over fill like the pictures, it makes for messy sipping.
- Top with whipped cream- see notes